I’ve worked on hundreds of websites over the years.
It’s impractical for me to expect you to sift through all of them,
So here are a few to sample what I’m capable of.
So...Why should we work together?
Aside from the work, above, here are my qualifications
- 3.5 years in customer service. (Cashier / Stock) - Ingles Markets - (September 2010 to April 2013)
- 3 years in-field experience, working on hundreds of clients websites - WebworkerMe (December 2012 to January 2016)
- 1.5 years Owner/Operator of Endlyss Web Design (July 2014 to January 2016)
- 1.5 years Frontend Web Designer and Developer in a team environment at Appnet New Media Studio (January 2016 to Current)
- Associate of Arts Degree - Caldwell Community College
- Knowledge of Web Design/Development is self-taught through in-depth, hands-on experience over 4.5 years, working directly with clients on a daily basis.
Looking for certain personalities?
Here's a bit about who I am
A desire for Detail
Whenever time allows it,
I really enjoy to full immerse myself
in attending to every detail of a build.
A love for modern,
sleek web design
Clean, and always has purpose.
A strong will
to keep code clean
Gotta keep it scalable, modular, and logical.
Every corner of the globe and back
Love of the
Gotta keep it clean, modular, and logical.
leave a legacy
Do everything with a purpose.